Primary Program – Standard 1 to Standard 5
(Age Group 6+ to 10+ Years old)
Primary Programme is similar to the Indian standards; the Curriculum is designed specifically for Children to:
- Discover: Joyfully explore the World, ask questions and build basic Social Skills.
- Themes to Sense the World: Observe and experience the World through exciting themes like Family, Friends, Nature, Environment etc. that bring together many subjects.
- Communicate: Build basic vocabulary along with listening and speaking skills, listen to and be able to tell stories, write and express freely and develop a reading habit.
- Analyze: Understand the concept of Numbers and the skill to apply it to basic mathematical operations, counting, classifying and sequencing objects.
The Aim of this Curriculum, to mention a few parameters that are important to Nurture Mind, Body, and Spirit – Strengthen a growing body, establish relationships and embrace learning.
Campion offers the following Subjects in the Primary Programme:
- English (Compulsory)
- Language – Hindi/ Nepali/Bengali
- Social Sciences
- Computer Studies
- Art & Craft
- Environmental Science/Environmental Studies.
- Physical Education.